February 2014 Astrology Forecast
February’s headline is the all-month presence and peak of a powerful Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-square. Use it to turbocharge your transformations and awakenings!
Mercury is retrograde most of the month, while Chiron’s soft aspects to Jupiter and Pluto support healing and mentoring. A Leo Full Moon and the Sun’s entry into Pisces round out the most important astro-events.
- All Month: Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-square
- 2/5. Jupiter trine Chiron
- 2/6. Mercury retrograde
- 2/12. Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-square peaks
- 2/14. Full Moon in Leo
- 2/18. Sun enters Pisces
- 2/25. Chiron sextile Pluto
- 2/26. Jupiter square Uranus
- 2/28. Mercury direct
The Story So Far
As February opens, we have two retrograde planets: Jupiter thru 3/6 and Pallas Athena thru 4/8. And the pervasive energies of revolutionary transformation (a Uranus-Pluto square), as well as universal love, compassion and spiritual awakening (Neptune in Pisces), remain powerful for years to come!
It’s best to avoid starting important new projects or making major purchases during these times. “Business as usual” is the best strategy for these periods, which occur when the Moon has made its last major Ptolemaic aspect but has not yet moved into the next sign.
- 2/2, 11:35 am – 11:56 pm (Aries)
- 2/4, 6:15 pm – 2/5, 4:48 am (Taurus)
- 2/6, 11:50 pm – 2/7, 1:45 pm (Gemini)
- 2/9, 4:09 pm – 2/10, 1:34 am (Cancer)
- 2/12, 5:52 am – 2:17 pm (Leo)
- 2/14, 10:14 pm – 2/15, 2:27 am (Virgo)
- 2/17, 12:05 am – 1:24 pm (Libra)
- 2/19, 4:53 pm – 10:34 pm (Scorpio)
- 2/21, 5:10 pm – 2/22, 5:13 am (Sagittarius)
- 2/24, 4:26 am – 8:52 am (Capricorn)
- 2/26, 5:52 am – 9:57 am (Aquarius)
- 2/28, 5:55 am – 9:54 am (Pisces)
Check back weekly for updated forecasts.
- December 1-15 2016 Astrology Forecast: Revolutionary T-square Peaks!
- November 16-30 2016 Astrology Forecast: Cradles of Potential
- November 1-15 2016 Astrology Forecast: Revolution Returns!
- October 16-31 2016 Astrology Forecast: Into the Mystery
- October 1-15 2016 Astrology Forecast: Relationships & Creativity
Whatever your Sun Sign, Benjamin’s forecasts can help you make the best use of the current astrological energies.
All dates and times are in the U.S. eastern time zone. Events are most powerful on the dates listed, but their influence will be active for at least several days before and after.
Everyone is affected by these global transits. However, you will be most powerfully impacted when moving planets activate sensitive points in your natal chart.
Subscribe to Forecasts
Find out when the latest forecasts are available. Subscribe below!
Category: Astrological Forecasts